I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Preschool Gifts


On one of the preschool blogs that I recently started following, I noticed the author frequently posts pictures of "gifts" that she finds in the classroom.  If I remember correctly, these were not actual gifts given to her by her children, but instead things she came across in the classroom that showed some display of cleverness or learning or progress by her students.

Unfortunately, now I can not find this specific blog, so I can not link to her "gifts".  However, I am spending quite a lot of time today reading back through Google Reader to find it.  Once I do, I will post the link.

In the meantime, I decided to post some of the "gifts" that I found in my classroom during the past few days:


A fantastic train track.  I admit that I started it, but then the Little People just took over. 

I came across this at one of the tables -  they came, they sorted, and they left.


Again, I do not know why the pictures taken with my phone sometimes refuse to rotate, even after I try several different methods of doing so.  However, I loved this picture and the label name tag that she attached - wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment