I've moved! You can now find this blog at www.teachingthelittlepeople.com. Please bookmark this new site and come on over!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Letter R is for Rollerskating in Preschool


Okay, here is my Picture of the Day for today.  This appeared today after we set out some various die cuts that start with "R".


It's very interesting to me that this year's class enjoys the die cuts in the writing center so much.  Last year's class really didn't pay attention to them at all.   However, I am always seeing interesting creations made from them this year.  The Little Person who made Mr. Rollerskating Stick Figure above is especially clever with them on a daily basis.

In fact, today she also gave me this to keep...

I love how the bunnies rabbits are holding hands.

This is really one of my favourite things about teaching the Little People.  We set out a few random things, and they work on their own to make something clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment